Catawba County Schools is offering a limited number of wireless hotspots for students who need Internet access at home.
- These hotspots have limited data (supplied by Sprint), currently at 10GB per month.
- Due to these data restrictions, we ask that only Catawba County Schools devices access these hotspots and are used only for their educational resources.
- Hotspots are limited to one per household currently due to limited numbers of devices and funds available.
- Hotspot requests are sent to the Catawba County Schools Central Office.
- Students will be notified if their request for a hotspot has been approved.
- The school media coordinator will contact the student and give them instructions on when they hotspot can be picked up.
Before requesting a Hotspot, view these other options for higher tiered Internet service at potentially discounted prices.
Request a Hotspot